Wednesday, September 2, 2009

b"day party!

28th august it's friday and fyi to those who don't know it's my b'day!
went to city bayview to celebrate


me and dad


me and mom

grandma

vincent


kitty

jolin

kitty and jolin

kitty and vincent


* i know i look retard*
they gave me a complimentary b'day cake yay!


moving on to presents..
soo my bro told me he got me a book..
i would never have expected that he would actually get me a book
it was d last thing on my mind!i din really finished reading the card that say's
it's from him and my parents
it was warpped in a red warpper in a mph bag..
i forgot to take the pictures.. XD
i opened it.. and guess what i saw!?!?!

an
IPOD TOUCH!!!

i mean getting a book was unexpected enough but an i pod touch!
that..that was a million lightyears away!!!
i was literaly speechless when i saw it..
oh yea and for my b'day wish i wished for an ipod touch! XD
soo i guess my wish came true..
after d party went to prangin to watch this movie callled dance flick


you guys should watch it it's real funny..
well that's all for my b'day

No comments:

Post a Comment